Keep Your Employees Happy and Productive by Throwing a Killer Corporate Event
Corporate Events Infographic
Share This Infographic On Your Site
Gear Up and Get Out of the Office
Provided by: sodiegotours.com
Did you know that companies with high employee engagement levels are up to 10 times more likely to see increases in sales and profit?
One of the best ways to engage employees is to provide a positive work culture that allows room for teammates to get to know each other and have a good time together.
Unique Team Building Event Ideas to Increase Employee Engagement
- Fabulous Food Tour
- Sample foods all over the city
- Experience new eateries
- Enjoy drinks with coworkers
- Learn about relevant history
- Get a feel for the food culture
- Tech-Savvy Scavenger Hunt
- Explore the city
- Solve and collect clues
- Find hidden locations
- Take pictures as proof
- Create a memorable storyboard
- Murder Mystery Dinner
- Eat fancy food
- Watch entertaining actors
- Analyze clues and evidence
- Collaborate to identify the culprit
- Iron Chef Competition
- Select ingredients
- Create culinary delights
- Sample and share dishes
- Receive awards for:
- GeoTracking GPS Adventure
- Enjoy the outdoors
- Break a sweat<M/li>
- Embark on a treasure hunt
- Solve trivia
- Utilize GPS devices
- Artsy Fartsy Event
- Learn painting techniques
- Create an artistic masterpiece
- Vote for your favorite piece
- Receive prizes
- Hang art in the office
- Food Bank Volunteering
- Build camaraderie
- Sort and organize cans
- Interact with the public
- Hand out groceries
- Create positive energy
- Return on Investment: Reap the Benefits of Your Corporate Event
Celebrate success, realize a common goal, and create a culture of respect while you let loose outside of the office. The most noticeable benefits of corporate events can be broken down into these 4 core categories:
Additional Event Planning Tips
- Design the event around a clear purpose: Define your purpose, such as improving teamwork or enhancing culture.
- Make it all about the employees: Show your appreciation for all of their hard work.
- Take advantage of the little things: Add fun personal facts to nametags.
- Allow for plus ones: Honor your employee’s significant other.
- Keep it original: Get creative with event themes and activities.
For more corporate event ideas and information, check out So Diego Tours, Inc. | sodiegotours.com