Brothels, Bites and Booze is a fun way for you to explore the Gaslamp Quarter, the historic heart of San Diego. Experience what makes this neighborhood one of the top destinations for dining, entertainment, and nightlife. On these Gaslamp tours, you will learn the secrets behind the district’s historic buildings, and travel back in time to when thousands arrived in the port town of San Diego. This popular Gaslamp Quarter walking tour will not only satisfy your taste buds, but your curiosity, too!
- A walking history tour of San Diego’s thriving “New Town”
- Indulge your senses and taste original flavors from 4 restaurants
- Drink samples at 3 of the 4 locations
- Listen to stories about the scandals of the Stingaree District
- Learn some of the history that they don’t teach you in a classroom
- Enjoy enough delicious food for a light meal
Adults (Ages 13+): $75.00
Do you have a group of 10 or more guests? Contact us to book a private tour.