Home to an abundance of brewing production facilities, Miramar is the place to be if you want to soak up San Diego’s world-famous craft beer culture. Join your fellow beer lovers on a behind-the-scenes adventure of barley brewing and taste some of the top suds on tap today. And the day doesn’t stop with drafts—discover some of the city’s most memorable sights, including the iconic Marine Air Station.
About the Tour:
Known affectionately as Beeramar, Miramar is home to many beer production facilities filled with exciting stories, secrets, and unforgettable sips. Some of the most well-known in the Miramar area include Ballast Point, AleSmith Brewing Company, Pure Project, and Duck Foot Brewing Company. Don’t get lost in the sauce—join our passionate tour guides as we pony up to Miramar’s finest breweries and discover the unique histories, processes, and passions behind each operation. As we dive deep into the San Diego brewery scene, you’ll taste what sets Miramar apart as a beer lover’s paradise and even enjoy a light bite selected to pair perfectly with your pour.
- Mecca for beer lovers – When it comes to variety, Miramar takes the prize. This neighborhood is home to an abundance of beer-making facilities with countless local brews. Whether you’re in the mood for pale ale, imperial, New England style or a rich and malty porter, there’s a pint of craft beer waiting for you.
- Behind-the-scenes brews – Tour multiple San Diego brewery facilities and take an in-depth look into the production process. Discover brewing secrets, ask your burning questions, and learn how local ingredients create one-of-a-kind flavors.
- A trove of different tastes – Our Miramar Brewery Tour includes stops at three top breweries, where you’ll taste four beers each. Compare the different aromas and techniques in these carefully curated samplings.
- The stories behind the suds – Our close partnerships with local brewers ensure you’ll learn all the fascinating local histories. Understand what inspired your favorite craft beer and turn happy hour into a history lesson.
- Authentic local flavors – Taste a snack from a local restaurant, or the brewery to ensure that you’re coating your belly from all of the beer you’ll be drinking. Snacks could be delicious tacos, stacked sandwiches, or gourmet pizza pies, but just note that this is a snack portion, and not a full meal. A meal can be included in your tour, if you choose to add it.
- Personalized beer recommendations – Your beer-loving guide knows Miramar—and they know you. Ask for top brewery recommendations, craft-beer suggestions, stories behind the samplings, and much more.
Brewery tours can be booked for private groups of 10 or more guests. They’re anything but ordinary, and for a more elevated experience, we can sprinkle some unique offerings tailored just for you! Contact us to discuss.