San Diego’s Italian quarter has grown in popularity for not just Italian fare, but also for the rich array of local restaurant hot-spots that have opened up in the last 10 years, or so. In addition to the traditional pasta and pizza dishes, Little Italy offers up top chef cuisine, vegan breakfasts, juicy burgers, and lounges for dancing and fine cocktails! The possibilities to whet your palate are endless. This tour will have you savoring iconic bites while you get an understanding about the history and current vibe of the neighborhood with one of our professional and personable guides.
- A walking tour of the exciting history of Little Italy
- Taste a combination of Italian flavors and unique bites from 4 restaurants that represent the area
- Learn about the early fishing industry of San Diego
- Meet some of the local Italians who’ve been a part of the revitalization of the area
- Wine, sangria or local beer tasters
Adults (Ages 13+): $75.00
Do you have a group of 10 or more guests? Contact us to book a private tour.